Date Posted: 08/06/2020 Massage Therapist in Chiropractic Setting #FILLED# Cottage Grove, MN55016 The New Art of Chiropractic, Chiropractic Office Our well established health care clinic needs a professional Massage Therapist to assist us with our increasingly busy practice. We provide convenient massage therapy for clients who endure tension headaches, back pain, and other musculoskeletal pains on a daily basis. We specialize in relieving tension and promoting healthy mindsets among our customers. If this sounds like an environment in which you would excel, we’d love to talk with you about this Massage Therapist opportunity.
Our clinic has been established for 30+ years. Massage students are welcome to apply.
* more rewarding that working in a spa setting
* a great long term Massage Therapist opportunity
Flexible hours- Salary based on qualifications.
* You would provide 30- to 50-minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
* Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
* Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
* Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs
* Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
* Coverage for malpractice insurance and continuing education
* Flexible hours
* Cancellation policy that ensures payment for clients who cancel less than 24 hours in advance
* Tips from a majority of clients
* Training on techniques, including NMR (neuromuscular reeducation), and exercise therapy
* Help injured patients recover from auto and work injuries
* Give general relaxation massages
Employment Type:Full or part time Certification Required:Certified Massage Therapist Experience Required:Minimum 1-3 years
Date Posted: 07/02/2020 New!Part time Customer Service / Massage Therapist Los Angeles , CA90291 AahRelax, Mobile Massage Looking for dynamic certified and licensed Massage Therapists for Part time W2 Employment. Your duties are booking appointments and providing Mobile Massage Therapy on Location. This is an employed position with state and federal taxes deducted and all the perks of employed for a company while working from home. Employment Type:Part time Salary:25/hr License Required:CAMTC REQUIRED Certification Required:Camtc Experience Required:Minimum 1-3 years