Date Posted: 11/13/2017 Esthetician/Massage Therapist #FILLED# Atlanta, GA30319 CentreSpringMD+Spa, Spa CentreSpringMD + Spa
A dedicated group of medical providers committed to partnering with you to find answers that will change your life. As an integrative medicine facility, we do not simply rely on the expected or prescription answer. Our mission is to serve patients using an integrative medical approach to empower them to become their best selves by providing the best medicine. Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Nutrition, and Lifestyle Modification are embedded in our practice model and used to help diagnose, prevent, and treat.
Serves patients by giving specialized skin care treatments to clients, including, facials, massages, and waxing.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Visit the centers weekly to see patients
• Greet customers upon arrival
• Ability to learn and educate yourself on all of our products and services so you can sell them to the clients
• Ability to consult customers with troublesome skin
• Perform facials (hydro-facials, organic facials, mirconeedling) and other skin care services including different types of massage (Swedish, Pre-Natal, Asian Cupping, Hot Stones, Reflexology) and waxing
• Be able to see all ages of patients from young children to older adults
• Licensed Esthetician in the State of Georgia
• Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Georgia
• 2 years of experience
• Holistic and integrative experience preferred
• Availability on weekends
• Proactive in job responsibilities
• Team player in all aspects
• Report to position on time
• Track hours worked for possible issues
• Understand office culture
• Others-working conditions may change on a basis; keep informed and up to date on position.
Employment Type:Full time License Required:Licensed Esthetician in the State of Georgia Licensed Massage Therapist in Experience Required:Minimum 1-3 years
Date Posted: 11/01/2017 New!Esthetician & Lash Tech Kenmore, NY14217 Massage Suite & Spa, Inc., Spa Our business is growing! We are seeking motivated team members!
We are looking for licensed individuals who have availability 3-4 days a week and have experience. Benefits of joining our growing family: We will not overwork you or ever require you to perform an excessive volume of services per day. We aim to customize your schedule where possible. Supplies and equipment are provided. We have an in-house wellness incentive. All appointment bookings are handled by our awesome office team at the spa. We observe most major holidays and are closed two holiday weeks a year.
NYS Licensed, Registered, Insured
Must have a positive attitude, reliability, excellent customer and services approach, strong work ethic, good communication skills and work well with a team.
Must have a flexible schedule and work weekends
Possess knowledge in computer work, sales, networking, and be willing to do minimal cleaning and research,
Proficiency in all state of the art techniques, procedures and equipment
Experience in- Facials, All Waxing, Body Treatments +
Create a client base by offering excellent service and encouraging repeat guests
Commission on product sales
Promote products and services and keep/order stock as needed
Skills in skin care treatments: facials, machine facials, body waxing, body treatments, lash treatments, knowledge of equipment and care.
Eyelashes you must have 1+ year experience, provide photos of work and have certifications along with insurance
Employment Type:Full or part time Salary:$600+ Weekly License Required:NYS Esthetics Certification Required:Lash Certified Experience Required:Minimum 0-1 year
"Elyce's Waxing Center has had 3 esthetician hires in the past year. All candidates where found via MassageJobs.com. MassageJobs.com made the candidate search and hiring process effortless. THANK YOU!!!!"
- Elyce L., Elyce's Waxing Center, Los Angeles, CA
"I've been working as a waxing specialist for one full year. The salary and working environment are excpetional. ..and I have MassageJobs.com to thank. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!"